Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 Model Home Creative Design Interior

love visiting model homes and being inside such beautifully furnished interiors.  During the housing boom, I remember people getting into lines just to see a model home offering in the LA area.  I miss those days as not that many good and quality model homes are being offered anymore.
So to bring back some good memories I was scavenging the internet to quench my thirst for model home images.  I finally came homecreativedesigninterior.blogspot.com, a full service design firm that includes model home merchandising serving the PA area.  And I’d have to say I miss browsing stylish interiors and immaculate kitchens.10 Model Home Creative Design Interior :










The Kitchen.  Yup, I love to cook!  So the kitchen is my most favorite room to look at when browsing models.  The industry grade appliances and marble counter tops.










Post Title 10 Model Home Creative Design Interior

ADVERTISEMENTS